Settings regarding VAT, taxes, fees, etc.
You can change settings regarding VAT etc. in your company settings.
- Click your company name to the right in the top menu. Select Company Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click Go To to the right of VAT, taxes, fees, etc. to define rates for different types of VAT, taxes and fees and indicate when to apply them.
- Click Add new in the upper right corner. Give it a name and define the rate.
- You can choose whether the calculation base should include other taxes and fees.
- Indicate if it is an expense which will be covered at a later point of time, e.g. VAT.
- The field Weight indicates where the rate should be placed on documents.
- When you have created and defined a VAT, tax or fee, , it will appear on the list. Click the button Rules to define rules about when to apply each VAT, tax or fee rate.
- You can set rules which depend on Document Type, Country, SKU or Line Category, or Tags that you assigned to a partner, service line or SKU.