You can integrate tracezilla to Shopify. Shopify is an e-commerce platform for online stores. With tracezilla, you can update and manage the inventory levels in you web shop.
The instructions are divided into 4 steps: 1) add the web shop as a partner, 2) add the web shop warehouse to your own profile, 3) connect shopify to tracezilla and 4) get goods on stock in the web shop warehouse.
Step 1: Add the web shop as a partner
- Click Partners in the top menu.
- Click Add partner in the upper right corner. Fill in Partner Name and Country as a minimum.
- Indicate a name in the field Partner Name e.g. Web shops. You can have more than one web shop as a partner location.
- You can choose the currency primarily used when trading with in the section Default currency.
- Preferred languages must be enabled in you Company Settings before you can add them. You will find the company settings by clicking your company name in the upper right corner.
- You can add tags to your partner. Read more about tags here.
- You can type in the VAT ID, contact informations and web address (optional).
- On the page Prices, conditions… it is possible to set Default payment terms as custom. You can type in a text below e.g. Shopify.
- Click Save and Add location.
- Name the location after the web shop in the field Location name. Fill in Location name and Country as a minimum to add the location. Click Save.
Step 2: Add the web shop warehouse to your own profile
- Click Partners in the top menu.
- Find your company. You can use the filters to the left to search for your company name.
- Click the partner and Add location i the lower right corner.
- Fill in Location Name e.g. web shop warehouse and Country as a minimum.
- Click Save to create the web shop location.
Step 3: Connect Shopify to tracezilla
- To integrate to Shopify, click your company name in the right side of the top menu and select Company settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click Go to in the subsection Built-In Integrations.
- Click Connect and configure in the section Shopify.
- Type in a name of the web shop in the field Memo.
- Copy paste the web shop URL from Shopify.
- Select your new web shop partner in the field Webshop Customer Partner/Location.
- Select your own company profile in the field Pick From Warehouse Partner/Location. Select your web shop warehouse location.
- Select Yes in the fields Create accumulating orders from webshop and Update inventory levels in webshop. Then the web shop orders will accumulate as an order a day. The inventory will be updated every two hours.
- Select the Shop inventory location. This is only an option after you have typed in the web shop URL.
- Select Yes in the field Enable this integration.
- Click the button Connect.
- You can add another web shop or click Save configuration.
Step 4: Get goods on stock in the web shop warehouse
- If you want to take your goods into stock as pcs, make sure that the SKUs are set up correct. Go to Warehouse in the top menu and click Stock Keeping Units in the drop-down section.
- Click Edit and go to the banner Partner Relations.
- Type in the name of the web shop partner and tick off the box where it says C. Type in your own profile in the field just below and tick off the box where it says S. Type in the SKU code you want the stock keeping unit to have in the web shop in the field SKU code name (pcs).
- Perform the above-mentioned step for every SKU you sell in the web shop. You can add tags to the SKU as you go along. The tags can make it easier to sort out the SKUs related to the web shop. Read more about tags here.
- Then you can transfer goods to the web shop warehouse. Click Warehouse in the top menu and select Move Goods in the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Warehouse Order in the upper right corner.
- Select your company name and your web shop location in the field Deliver to partner.
- Select your company name and your warehouse location e.g. your primary warehouse in the field Pickup from partner.
- It is important that you tick off the box where it says Take out lots for inventory without traceability.
- When you have created the order, you can go to the banner Moved Lots and click Add Lot Line.
- Start typing the SKU name and select the SKU from the list.
- Choose in the drop-down how you wish to select the lots.
- Type in the quantity you want to move.
- Click Save. You can add another lot line to the order or you can choose to Close window.
- When you have finished the order, you can move the goods by clicking Receive Order.
More about the integration
If you want to view your stock in trade, go to Warehouse in the top menu and click Lots in the drop-down menu. Use the filter to the left called Partner Location to search for the web shop warehouse. Click Apply to get an overview of your goods in the web shop warehouse.
When customers purchase goods from your web shop, tracezilla will create accumulating orders with status as a draft. A new order will be created every day. When the status is changed from draft to order, a new sales order will be created and then you can select lots for the order. The order in tracezilla will correspond to the orders in the web shop regarding SKUs, quantity and price. If a SKU is sold on the web shop and there is not any lots in the warehouse, a red comment will appear. Then you need to move some lots to the web shop warehouse.
You can view the sales order by clicking Sales in the top menu and click Orders in the drop-down menu.