In this report, you can view your sales figures per partner, SKU, country, etc.
- Click Sales in the top menu and select Sales in the section Reports in the drop-down menu.
- Use the filters above the table to delimit your search. You can use the filters Country, Customer, SKU, SKU Tags and Date.Click Apply.
- In the tabs, you can choose to view your sales By SKU, By SKU Tag, By Country, By Customer, By Order and By Month.
- In the table below, you get an explanation of the different columns in the table.
- You can view the report in a printer friendly format. Click Printer Friendly.
- You can export the report to Excel. Click XLSX.
The table below explains the different columns in each tab of the sales report table.
|Units*||Indicates which lot unit and unit of measure the SKU is measured in|
|Quantity*||Indicates the quantity in lot units|
|Quantity, UoM*||Indicates the quantity in Units of Measure|
|Revenue, lot lines*||The revenue that you had from sales of the products themselves|
|Revenue, servicelines*||The revenue you had from other services (than your products) that you invoiced your customers, e.g. production or distribution costs.|
|Revenue/Total Revenue||The total revenue from Revenue, Lot Lines and Revenue, Service Lines.|
|Cost of goods: Expected||Expected costs of goods including purchase price, freight, production costs etc. as you estimated them yourself.|
|Cost of goods: Actual||Actual costs of goods incl. purchase price, freight, production costs, etc. as they turn out to be when you receive the invoices.|
|Expected Gross Profit||Gross fit based on expected costs.|
|Actual Gross Profit||Gross fit based on the actual costs.|
|Distribution costs: Expected||Expected distribution costs, e.g. freight, packaging etc. linked to the sales order as they turn out to be when you receive the invoices.|
|Distribution costs: Actual||Actual distribution costs, e.g. freight, packaging etc. linked to the sales order as you estimated them yourself.|
|Expected Contribution Margin||Contribution margin based on the expected costs.|
|Actual Contribution Margin||Contribution margin based on the actual costs.|
* The tabs Per SKU and Per SKU Tag include fewer/other columns, as it is not possible to include distribution costs at the level of SKUs.