Partners are all types of contacts - clients, suppliers, forwarders, certification bodies, etc. Your own profile is also a partner.
- To go to your partners, click Partners in the top menu. You can search in your partners using the fields in the left side.
- To add a new partner, click the button Add Partner. Fill in Name and Country as a minimum.
- Preferred Langues must be enabled in you Company Settings before you can add them.
- You can add a Standard Reference on Documents as a reference to appear on all documents addressed to this partner.
- You can add tags to your partner. Read here about tags.
- You can add one or more Locations to your partner, e.g. Main Office, Department 1-2-3, Warehouse 1-2-3, etc. The different locations will appear on the map. You can add a Reference Code to each location.
- You can add Certificates related to your partner. The certification body that certifies the certification, should also be created as a partner in the application. Learn about Certificates.
- You can add comments to a partner. You can see the comments when you go to your partner.