To see your invoices, go to Sales > Invoices in the top menu. To confirm the payment of an invoice, click Paid. To see an invoice, click on the invoice.
You can search your invoices using the filters to the left.
- You create your invoice from your sales order. On the sales order, click Create invoice in the upper right corner.
- You can also go to the tab Invoices in the menu in the bottom of the page. Click Create Invoice.
- Fill in Contact and Requisition number to appear on the document.
- Select payment method and payment date, if it has not been auto filled based on your default settings.
- In the field Delivery selection:
- You can select Deliver all lot lines and invoice. Now all the lots on the order will be marked as Delivered and the invoice will be created.
- Alternatively, you can select Only delivered items. In this case, your invoice will be created based on the lots that are marked as delivered.
- You can also select All items. In this case, you will invoice all lots on the order without marking them as delivered (e.g. if the customer will collect the items herself).
- You can tick off any service lines you created but don’t wish to include in the invoice.
- Status is set to Pending payment (i.e. approved) as a default. If you don’t want to approved the invoice at once, you must change the status into Draft before you create the invoice.
- When you created the invoice, to create your invoice document you go to your order and click Invoice in the Quick access to documents section.
- You can also got to your invoice and select the tab Documents in the bottom of the page. Click the button Create Invoice Document.
- If you need a proforma invoice, you can click the button Create Proforma Invoice.