The Inventory valuation Report provides a detailed overview of the value of your current inventory.
- Click Warehouse in the top menu.
- Select Inventory Valuation in the section Reports in the drop-down menu.
- In the filters above the table, you can limit your search. You can filter by Partner, SKU and Tags. Click Apply to apply the filters.
- To view the report in a printer friendly format, click the button Printer Friendly.
- To export the report to Excel, click the button XSLX.
The tabs in the table:
|Summary||Shows the inventory valuation of the different stages a lot can be in: On hand, Raw Materials; On hand, Finished Goods; In transit from supplier; Being moved; In process; In transit to customer; Returning from customer.|
|On hand, Raw Materials||Shows the inventory valuation of your raw materials per lot for the lots you have on hand.|
|On hand, Finished Goods||Shows the inventory valuation of your finished goods per lot for the lots you have on hand.|
|In transit from supplier||Shows the inventory valuation per lot for the lots you have purchased but which have not yet arrived in your warehouse.|
|Being moved||Shows the inventory valuation per lot for lots in transit e.g. from one warehouse to another.|
|In process||Shows the inventory valuation per lot for the lots currently being processed.|
|In transit to customer||Shows the inventory valuation per lot for the lots you have sold but which have not yet been received by your customer.|
|Returning from customer||Shows the inventory valuation per lot for the lots your customer have returned but which have not yet arrived in your warehouse.|