You can export your GL entries (invoices and/or expenses) or transfer them to your accounting system, if you have an integration. [indsæt link til e-conomic]
Before you can transfer or export your GL entries, you must indicate which GL accounts [link til bogføringsregler], the entries should be posted on in your financial accounting.
To transfer via e-conomic, you must indicate which journal entry, the GL entries should be sent to in e-conomic [indsæt e-conomic link].
- Click Financial > GL Journal in the top menu.
- Click the button Create GL Journal in the upper right corner.
- Enter a Memo text (optional).
- Click Create.
- The GL Journal will now appear on the list. Click the button View to see which GL entries it contains.
- The GL Journal will only include entries that are not already in a GL Journal or that are already transfered/exported.
- If you delete the GL Journal, the entries will be included in a new GL Journal, i.e. they will not disappear.
- To export the GL Journal to Excel, click Export.
- To transfer the GL Journal to your accounting system, click Send to e-conomic and then Yes, send in the dialog. Your GL entries will now appear on the relevant journal entry in your accounting system.