You can connect your e-mail domain name so that your invoices will be sent directly from tracezilla using your own e-mail address as sender address. This means that recipients can reply to your e-mail directly.
If you don’t set up your e-mail domain, the sender will be firstname.lastname@example.org but with your company name as the sender.
- Click your company name in the right side of the top menu.
- Select Connect e-mail domain name in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your domain name in the field.
- To the right, some DNS entries will appear. These must be added to your DNS settings. The DNS settings will normally be set the same place as you have your e-mail, web site etc. hosted.
- When the DNS settings have been set up correctly, click Check configuration.