In tracezilla, you can do Direct Shipping of goods from a supplier to a customer, from a supplier to a producer or from a producer to a customer.
To do direct shipping, you link a purchase order to a sales order or production order or you link a production order to a sales order.
- Create your sales order or production order.
- In the bottom of the order, go to the tab Inbound Orders.
- Click the button Create Inbound Order and select Purchase or Production, depending on which order type you want to link to your sales order or production order.
- Create your inbound order as usual.
If you already created your inbound order (Purchase/Production) and you wish to link it to an outbound order (Production/Sales):
- Go to your purchase order and click Edit in the blue box.
- Tick the box Link to outbound order.
- Select whether the outbound order is a production order or a sales order.
- Select the relevant order on the list.