To go to the Dashboard, click the tracezilla icon in the upper left corner (Home).
On your Dashboard, you get an overview of the Application Flow in tracezilla, that is, basically how the items flow in the application. Click the icons in the flow to go to the different functionalities.
Every time you handle goods in tracezilla, you must create an order.
- To get your goods on stock, you must create a Purchase Order and create some Lots.
- When your goods are on stock, you can use them for production by creating a Production Order.
- You can move goods between warehouses by creating a Warehouse Order
- You can sell your goods by creating a Sales Order. If you need to take your goods back, you must create a Return Order.
- When you sell your goods, the lots will appear on the Invoice. If the goods are returned, you must create a Credit Note. These re related to the sales order.
Monthly Sales and Margins
The Monthly Sales and Margins report on your Dashboard gives you quick overview of your monthly sales and Contribution Margin.
The chart shows your Total Revenue, your Expected Costs, your Expected Contribution Margin (based on your budget) and you Actual Contribution Margin.